Friday, August 04, 2006

Blogwise.com (You Decide)

Your site has been added to the submission queue. Thank you for adding your site to Blogwise.
I filled in a "contact us" form in their site three times and got no answer...
-----
Finally had some correspondence with "S" from blogwise (I didn't ask permission to write his name) and although in his first email he was willing to add my blog "In any case, we're here and trying our best. I can't in fairness force your blog through the listings above others, but I can say that your blog is in the list, waiting to be added 'as soon as we possibly can'.", they eventually decided that this blog is not good enough to be listed in their directory.
The main reasons metioned were:
1. Posts are being re-edited: "you appear to be editing existing posts to update them" (which is a must because of the natue of my blog)
2. As he said: "Using a blog host like Blogspot also doesn't automatically qualify sites. So as I say, in my view you're not running a blog anyway and the site would be rejected"
In their favor I must say that unlike other directories, at least "S" took the time to eventually answer my emails. To be 100% fair, I must say that "S" may have been offended because I suggested that a part of the email he sent me was "copied & pasted" however, I made it clear that I had no intention to offend him.
"S", I invite you to leave a comment or to reply to my last email if you want.

Recommendation: you decide

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats off to you send, wish look forward in the direction of more cognate articles promptly as its one of my choice issue to read.

Anonymous said...

this is appreciable.!!!!!!i like it.

Anonymous said...

Almost the same.

Anonymous said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.