Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Htmlcodetutorial.com (Not Recommended)

I got good recommendations from this website. They request a link back, let's see if the add us...
They sent an email notifying that they added my blog. I checked and they added us indeed.
I wrote an email to Dan at htmlcodetutorial.com and I'm waiting to hear back from him... they changed their site in a way I could not find it...

The concept of the website changed and they are no longer showing reciprocal links. I removed their link form this post (They got page rank 7 in google, among other things by getting inbound links from websites). Always make sure that your reciprocal link partners keep your link on their site.

Recommendation: Bad

3 comments:

Charalampos Kapetanios said...

Are you sure this is a blog directory? If yes, please let me know where do I submit my blog to them because I can't find it. I believe that it would be a good idea to add this info in the body of your post :)

Thank you.

Editor said...

I wrote an email to Dan@htmlcodetutorial.com and I'm waiting to hear back from him... they changed their site in a way I could not find it...

Anonymous said...

I would not go to this htmlcodetutorial.com ever and EVER AGAIN! I hate their autostart midi! Freaking loud on load and I had to scuffle for their little console tugged away somewhere.